Over the last 55 years, the Metropolitan Tulsa Urban League (MTUL) has focused on addressing the needs of families in the Tulsa community through direct impact in the following core areas:
- homeownership and financial literacy
- education and youth development
- health and wellness
- workforce development
OUR MISSION- The mission of the MTUL is to enable African Americans and others in need to secure self-sufficiency through education and life skills development programs.
OUR VISION- MTUL will be a premiere organization that collaborates to build individual self-worth, productive families, and an engaged community.
OUR CORE VALUES:
• Responsibility: We believe everyone has a personal obligation to maximize the potential of self, family, and community.
• Equal Opportunity: We believe all people should have an equal opportunity to succeed.
• Leadership: We believe in preparing youth for future leadership and empowering adults to lead now!
• Education: We believe education is fundamental for any future success.
MTUL serves the city of Tulsa and a 7 county MSA.